Before I started school as a freshman in college this semester, I wrote out a list of some things I wanted to keep in the forefront of my mind. I’d love to hear your thoughts/things you would add to the list!
- Go into the semester with a “senior” mindset instead of a “freshman” one. Have the perspective, wisdom, and courage that you did when you thought you had nothing to lose. Learn, live, and meet others with enthusiasm!
- We are here to please God and not men. Love others, but keep your identity in the right place.
- We are here to learn and everyone had to learn at some point. Even the smartest person should still be learning!
- Live in the light of Eternity. This world is not home..keep the main thing the main thing.
- Remember, it’s amazing how much you can accomplish when it’s asked of you!
- God is SO faithful! Abundantly MORE than we could ever ask, hope, or think He could be. Rest in that.